Tuesday, August 19, 2008






One of my goals for this summer was to get pictures of a Puffin. My daughter really wanted to see a pic and I really wanted to take one. Well I got some pictures earlier this summer, one of which was the banner for this site. But last night I got lucky and got some really great shots so these are today's pics.

I removed the banner pic and replaced it with a panoramic shot that I took last night. Just below that cliff is where I got the photos of the birds.

I couldn't believe how close I was able to get resulting in some great shots so I had a hard time deciding which ones to post. This is a Horned Puffin, so I still need to find a Tufted Puffin.





Play by FoxSaver®

2 comments:

Britt said...

What's up brother! Man I wish I could see a sunset like that! Hope all is well and hope your taking good care of you and yours...Britt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a Great Week with your Fantasy Team. My wife and I ate dirt.

Don't go thinking about going home yet. Your mind might go elsewhere during your next brain surgery. Stay away from Abbey Normal brains.