Thursday, August 14, 2008




This is probably my last month here in St. George. I've been coming here for a little over a year now and I've really enjoyed being a part of this community. I will definitely miss being here, the people, the environment, the wildlife...everything. Most people that have ever come to know me, also know that it's hard to get rid of me and somehow, sometime, I'm sure I'll make it back.

I am partly excited to visit a new place and hopefully make a difference there, like I like to think that I have here. But parting will also be sweet sorrow as I will miss the connections that I have established here.

So for now, enjoy some photos of fur seals above, because I enjoyed watching them and taking the pictures.

Early mornings or late at night when it's quiet, foggy and/or dark is a cool time because you can't always see them, but you know they're there when you can hear them barking off in the distance.

I have about 3 more weeks to take more pictures on St. George Island. I hope to find something that people will enjoy seeing.

No comments: